Extensively refurbished during 2020 and 2021, Rothes Glen is a luxury, exclusive use castle with accommodation for 22 guests and traditional Highland hospitality. There are new fixtures and fittings throughout the house including a magnificent family kitchen with twin gas and electric cookers, dishwashers, fridges, freezers; real fires and stoves in four ground floor rooms; wi-fi in all rooms; and replumbing and rewiring of the whole property. There is a wide selection of indoor and outdoor games which can be enjoyed throughout the gardens and grounds which extend to 11 acres and include a private lochan with rowing boat, rose terrace and fountain terrace. There is a helicopter landing area in the front meadow.
The ten King Size bedrooms are all en suite, and all the large bathrooms have under floor heating, heated towel rails, showers and baths. There is an inner courtyard with table tennis and barbecue, off which are the stores, kennels, walk-in cold room, woodshed, golf, fishing and gun rooms. The dining room, drawing-room (with baby grand piano), library, ballroom (with full size snooker table) and tasting room have all been redecorated and refurnished, and their fine panelled ceilings and fireplaces all restored.
To discuss your individual requirements or particular dates
please contact Moira at firstname.lastname@example.org
and she will be delighted to answer any questions.
Exclusive Use Managed stays include
• Private use of the whole house.
• 10 King Size bedrooms and 1 Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with underfloor heating and heated towel rail. The ground floor bedroom is an accessible suite with a large sitting room.
• Welcome tea or dram on arrival.
• Daily full Scottish breakfast.
• Daily cream tea.
• Daily housekeeping.
• Use of, golf, fishing and gun store, drying room, kennels and all outdoor amenities.
• All electricity, heating and logs for fires.
• Internationally renowned Rothes Glen Chef available for all meals.
• Rothes Glen house assistant available to plan itineraries, book activities and assist guests with any enquiries.
• Personal service to purchase drinks from the house whisky collection at cost, served by the dram or in 100ml decanters.
• Rothes Glen personal gifts for each suite.
2 nights £11,500
3 nights £17,250
4 nights £21,850
5 nights £25,950
6 nights £29,250
7 nights £32,000
Christmas (23-30 December 2022) &
New Year (30 December 2022 to 6 January 2023)
2 nights NA
3 nights NA
4 nights £26,220
5 nights £31,140
6 nights £35,100
7 nights £38,400
If you need fewer than the 10 bedrooms the castle offers,
please contact us for rates for 9 rooms or fewer.
A range of menus are available for 2 course lunch at £65 per head, 3 course dinner at £95 per head or 5 course dinner at £145 per head.
We do not charge corkage; you may provide your own beverages at no additional cost, or we offer a range of spirits, wines and champagnes.
We can source a large range of additional activities which are charged at cost.
All prices are inclusive of VAT, and apply from 5 January 2022.